Come, relax, and get your craft on in our state-of-the-art crafting studio! Our spacious 1,200 square foot studio has so much to offer you and your group. Park your vehicle under a canopy while unloading your supplies (no getting wet from possible rain - or snow!) The crafting studio is on ground level so simply roll those totes on in – no trudging those heavy totes up stairs!
You will find all you need to make your crafting weekend enjoyable and productive inside our 1,200 square feet crafting space! We have room for 16 crafters and each one is accommodated with a comfortable chair, a 5-foot work table, ample lighting, and access to an electrical plug-in. Keep reading for a more detailed list of what the craft studio at Forest Haven Retreat has to offer:
- Wireless high speed DSL internet access.
- A top notch entertainment system. We have 2 flat screen T.V.’s connected to a surround sound system with Blu Ray DVD player. Now everybody in your group has a view of the same movie you want to watch. Not in the mood for a movie? Plug your iPod into our docking station that is connected to the surround sound. That way everyone can listen to the same music at a comfortable volume.
- An Epson Stylus R1900 photo printer
- One desktop computer with Photoshop installed.
- One iMac Pro
- A half bath.
- Cricut Design Studio
- Pens and Markers
- Magnetic Precision Mat
- Rotary Trimmer
- Non Stick Craft Sheet: Ranger -2
- Cropadile Big Bite
- 18 Piece Tool Kit
- Multi Purpose Heat Tool
- Corner Chomper
- Inspirational Scrapbooking Books